Thursday, June 08, 2006

Home Sweet Home

First of all... it feels super to be finally home after almost 2 weeks of being away.

Odd innit? I can't wait to get out when I am here. And when I finally 'liberated' myself, I got overwhelmed with homesickness.

Being stuck in a Rush Hour madness continuously for over 10 days is just tiring. Running around from place to place makes one less aesthetically pleasing. Yes, I grew in size. OMG, one full inch around the waist! Also, deteriorating complexion state.

I should run and hide in a corner now...

Also yeah, I am so totally single.

Thank you guys for all the love and concern. Heartfelt really. *winks*

Gonna blog in gross detail later. I am beat. Walked home from the bus station, just to save up on RM10 cab ride.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure the walk was to just save on the MYR10 cab fare or has it to do with the 1 inch gut increase? :D

famezgay said...

huh welcome back home.. anyway glad u blog again.. everyone is soo worry abt ut..

Anonymous said...

-hugs-

I'll be waiting for the gross details ;)

Xavier said...

welcome back josh... :)