Saturday, May 27, 2006

At this moment, there are 6,502,870,120 people in the world...

Too disillusioned from the prescription meds to write a proper, cogent entry. Thus here I am, scrambling on about mostly...

So far away, yet so close... Am I turning obsessive?

Darn, I miss him so much. Absence makes the heart grow fonder... those smart-asses always say. It was only a few weeks yet it feels like years...

Only 7 hours dear... Hehe but I am the only one excited here, on the verge of hyper-ventilating even. Someone's rather tak apa about the whole thing. *grumbles* This is THE trip, you know? Never mind that it is his backyard and I have studied there before.

Come to think of it, why didn't we go Bangkok? Everyone seems to be headed there uh? Blek.


We... erm I will be away in the Lion City until Tuesday. And it's KL after that. [KL involves a lot of hanging around not-straight places, like ze notorious Wisma SPK FF and the Curve]

Will try ma best to update. *scouts honour* (Wait, that does not count since I was never a Scout) Now, don't go fall in love with another 'gay' blog okay? *slobbering wet kisses*

Yeah to end this, I borrow a few words from Shakespeare. Lit is sooo cool!

Love is not love, which alters
When it alteration finds.
It is never fixed mark
That looks on tempest
And is never shaken.
Love alters not
With time's brief hours and weeks
But bears it out
Even to the edge of doom.

All you need is ONE
For better or worse.

Ta. Aah... I have not finished packing!!!

Moisturiser. Check. Exfoliator. Check. Toner. Check

13 comments:

Zemien said...

To properly express my anger, let me type out my comment in All Caps:


WHY DID YOU SET YOUR BLOG TO ONLY SHOW AN EXCERPT TO RSS READERS? I READ ALL OF MY BLOGS THROUGH AN RSS READER, AND IT IS VERY ANNOYING TO HAVE TO CLICK A LINK TO READ THE FULL POST. I DON'T MIND DOING IT FOR BLOGS I LOVE A LOT, BUT MY LOVE FOR YOUR BLOG HAS WITHERED SIGNIFICANTLY. YOUR BLOG IS WHAT YOUR READERS MAKE- DON'T SCREW THEM OVER BY MAKING IT HARD TO READ YOUR POSTS.

Now, be a good boy and enjoy your trip! :)

Mr RM said...

tsk tsk.... Joshua, u must have severely upset ur penangite friend ah..

can;t wait to have a fellow penangite in kuala lumpur

gambatei!

Anonymous said...

There's one newly open cineleisure next to the curve.

famezgay said...

yeah enjoy ur trip yah joshua..

joshua said...

Z, Huh? I don't know what you are talking about. I am not a tech-expert like you, y'know? Sheesh.

Searcher, Z and I have a much deranged relationship. This is merely part and parcel of being 'acquainted' with him. Yeah, I will be back in KL so soon.

Anonymous, yeah... I know that. Got late nite screenings at 3am on weekends! Suh-weet...

Lawrence, thanks man!

FYI everyone, I am currently at the Orchard Road YMCA Cyber Cafe. Kanasai. SGD1 for 10 minutes. And no USB port, No CD drive. Nothing.

He's still sleeping and it's raining cats and dogs outside. What a great Sunday! *frowns*

savante said...

Ooh. Zemien is pissed.

Paul

Shake Trees said...

hope u enjoy ur stay in sg yar. wait u come bek KL. Take care dude. ;)

ça va pas la tête said...

i have been talking about going to BKK every year and it seemed that BKK is still a dream... Planning of going in September, every year, i am going some where else. ;) The Great Singapore sales is on ler....

Anonymous said...

The Curve is a "not straight" place?? Ohhhhhh.... that's why they call it The Curve!!!! :p

Nice new avatar, J. Your face definitely looks better than your legs. *giggle*

hcpen said...

Have fun in Singapore n KL!

Alex said...

Ah... so how was your trip to Sg?

joshua said...

Paul, do I sound like I care?

Cibet, TMR I will be in KL yipppee!

CV, i also wanna go BKK but nobody wanna hitch me along

Baba, you soooo belong there.

HC, thanks...

Alex, erm not-that-great in my lovelife sense but damn syok, says my Material Boy alter ego. I am going back with a huge credit debt!

ça va pas la tête said...

Joshua, then let's hitch each other. LOL