Friday, May 19, 2006

Speechless

A while ago, I met this guy my age online. He appeared to be pretty decent to talk to. And we had a lot in common, and that meant endless chitchat. He (henceforth Chindian Guy) even made the effort to call me several times a day, SMS notwithstanding.

After a few weeks, I took the initiative to ask him out for dinner. It was okay lah. (He even walked me to my car. I was like “What?”) Subsequently, he started all the flirting (voraciously, might I add). He would give me ‘morning calls’ to wake me up for work (I am an extremely heavy sleeper). So suh-weet, I thought.

Then Chindian Guy told me, he doesn’t really think he is gay. But… but… he would like to date me all the same.

What the *toot*?

So you want to get some X-rated action with me yet you are telling me you don’t like boys? Funny.

I turned him down lo. Major turn-off okay? [But seriously, I did not for once, picture him as a potential BF]

“Let’s just be friends yeah?” was my response.

As hours turned to days and days turned to weeks, communication between CG and I became far and few in between. Sure, there were the usual pleasantries exchanged and SMSes “How did your day go today? Hope you have a good week ahead.”

So I didn’t shut him totally off. I was semi-serious about being buddy-buddy-ish.

Then, on Wednesday CG sent me an SMS and that marked the beginning of a long, shrewd conversation...

CG: Are you attached to David? (Told him about my recent trip to KL)
Me: Why?
CG: Coz… Coz… Coz… I miss you.
Me: Why?
CG: Muakzzz… Ehehe
Me: Why? (Note the monotony?)
CG: Ahahaha... Was just wondering how you and David are getting on.
Me: So have you met anyone new lately? (Trying to divert the topic)
CG: No.. Ur the one n only for now.
Me: One and only? You’re making me blush. How’s college?
CG: College is so boring without you in my arms, baby.
Me: You’re horny, aren’t you?
CG: No I m not darling. Juz madly in love with u… To hold you close to me.
Me: Err… err.. and uhm…
CG: Ahaha… Watz wrong sugar?
Me: Just surprised.
CG: Come on baby… Dont you wanna feel two hot lips brushing against each other…
Me: *eyes wide open* My my, you ARE horny.
CG: No… Itz expression of love n passion… Cuddling n romancing… Feeling each others warmth n body heat.

-No reply from me for an hour-

CG: Why no reply? Scared adi? (Yes, damn I am freaked!)
Me: I don’t know what to say.
CG: Ahaha… U can strip down n slowly caress your cock. (WHAT!!!)
Me: Wait a minute. Hold on there.
CG: Wait for what? For u to gently strip for me?
Me: I dono where you’re getting to with this. But I guess you’re thinking of me as the wrong guy. Sorry. (I am so innocent and naïve ma)
CG: Aren’t you horny now too? (not by you, buster!)
Me: I’m not that easily turned on ok? Gosh…
CG: Really? What it takes to turn you on? Me being naked?
Me: Oh pls la

Goodness gracious me!

10 comments:

Zemien said...

You know, not everyone is so lucky like you to have a bf (even tho he is away). Some of us have not gotten laid for some time. OK, a VERY long time. There are times when we feel really weak and insecure, and we just need someone to make us feel desirable/wanted.

And we also sometimes make mistakes, trying to settle for someone less just because we are so so so so tired of looking for The One.

In those times, try to have a little mercy for people like us and roleplay along. THEN clear things up once he sobers up the next day.

joshua said...

But isn't that like cheating on the BF? I very kejam meh?

executorlouis said...

lolz. I bet you're just a few thoughts away from banishing him to your block list... ;)

Anonymous said...

He doesn't really think he's gay. But he wants to date you. Or rather, he's imagining hot sex with you. Which he calls expressions of love and passion. Even though he doesn't think he's gay.

Riiight...

hcpen said...

I think the guy is like soooo gay..he is just trying to deny it..and he is like so desperate lah..u told him u dun like him but he still persists...scary...

Shake Trees said...

wah wat a darn worse slut. he's trying to cow who ah. he's not chindian but a cheapo. he think we plu r all-so easy for sex is it. lucky for u dat u din fall for him. or u b his lamb chop. count ur lucky stars man. u can put him next to the firewall now. kekeke.

famezgay said...

gosh this guy is horny shit.. uhmnnn i think u not straight forward enough to reject him ahaha..

Okiez.. erh.. speechless to see this ahaha

Ganymede said...

Hmmmm. I didn't need to read the rest of the dialog cause I had one recently. Total stranger started to say "I love you.". I'm like "Hello", I don't even know you. Geeez. Kept bugging me too until I told him I'm seeing someone. I believe its in one of my posts. Somewhere.

Xavier said...

hmm... well, this sort of guy is looking for no-strings-attached lo...

sounded like someone i used to know..

the usual sequence of events:

1. being the "gentlement" (the walking to the car bit...)

2. the confusion bit (i'm not sure if i am gay... but i somehow like u..)

3. hoping for u to deflower or wat-so-ever him...

THEN: he could shed if off by saying it's a try out OR he could continue it and still pretend to be confuse and exploring...

so, if he's a nice piece of meat and u feel like eating then go ahead, else just dont bother la, waste time only :)

Anonymous said...

Desperado....