Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In the past 7 days, I...

(in no particular order)

-Met some new interesting people.
-Got hit on by a teenage girl.
-Got hit on by a stranger cute guy at a straight club. Lighting, or the lack of it can fool one’s eyes.

-Overworked my lower back, being stupid enough to try to lift 70kg doing squats.
-
Started initiating conversations with people in the gym, mostly cute guys. I just want more people to attend my BodyStep classes, serious!
-Had a long, confusing and heated discussion on why democracy, and NOT communism works better for this country. History majors are so jiwang.

-Got snogged. More than once.
-
Have been down with a flu which doesn’t seem to go away. (Doc said it could be a viral infection. Scary.)
-Went clubbing again although I told myself I should stop going so often.

-Had a straight guy friend asking me to teach him how to French kiss his gf. “You want me to try it on you? I have been told I am good.” *sniggers*
-
Became frustrated with students who are unable to differentiate between ‘mass’ and ‘volume’ or ‘electric energy’ and ‘heat energy’.
-Strangled one of them. In my imagination of course.

-Told a random guy in the club that methinks he’s cute. He stared at me.
-
Received a glass of bandung, several packet of sweets and cekodok for Teachers’ Day. While the colleague sitting adjacent to me got a silk scarf.
-Nearly got laid in a piano store. But I walked away. Don’t wanna stain that majestic grand piano, do we?

-Boozed for free. I didn’t even know the bartender boy.
-Did not argue nor talk mushily with David.
-Injured my tibia (leg bone) with a microfracture during a tennis marathon. Gotta lay off gym for a while now. I’m so going to die of boredom.

-Have been receiving sexually suggestive SMSes from a guy I blew off. Pun intended.
-Started including more bananas in my diet.
-Discovered that taking whey is slowing down my abs development. Big bummer.

-Got an antenna ball for my car aerial. Makes it all the more gay ay?
-
Have not been able to fall asleep before 3 o’clock in the morning.
-Saw a girl trip over her stepboard and fell hard. What did I do? Continue stepping... *grins*
-
Finished planning my Singapore-KL megatrip due end of this month.

12 comments:

Zemien said...

Hmm... someone's been an overly active and sexually charged up boy, hasn't he?

executorlouis said...

Working hard in the day, and playing hard at night! ;)

Xavier said...

another one in "tou fah wan"

congrats congrats

hcpen said...

Such a busy and interesting life u have been living...

Anonymous said...

Pls pass some lucks to me. No guys want me..dammit

joshua said...

Zeem, I have been on a 'lucky streak' these days. Not THAT lucky though.

Louis, I just drag thru the day and definitely playing hard at night. Until my mom calls. What a turn-off.

Xavier, 'tou fah wan'? Doesn't count unless some guy is really interested in being my husband, supporting my every need, sexual and all.

HC, busy? Maybe just a little naughty. Interesting meh? I am not used to all this attention.

Anonymous, err you want 'immediate release' or long term? Anyways, nobody wants me for real either.

savante said...

Who has been going around giving free snogs, dammit.

Paul

Anonymous said...

A very concentrated post. Macam pati ayam Brands.

joshua said...

Paul, it's NOT MY FAULT people snog me, out of the blue. I am doing charity, in one of the cases.

Want some tangy action? *flips hair*

William, I was too lazy to write a proper post. And I think pati ayam Brands pretty diluted these days.

Will said...

My my, aren't we just Slutty McSlut this week?

And yeah are you bringing your Charity Snogs to KL? Cos I happen to have some friends who're badly in need...

Anonymous said...

You got hit on by a guy in a straight club. You mean to say, with the lighting (or lack of) and all, you looked like a girl?

Damn. I wanna be hit on by a cute straight guy too!

joshua said...

WS, I meant I thought he was cute. How wrong I was. And the straight club is NOT-so-Straight it seems