Saturday, May 20, 2006

S.O.S. (Rescue Me)

Yes, I am in dire need of help.

Everybody who has any sort of a virtual social life has MSN Messenger or Y! Messenger or G! Talk or *gasp* the very-ancient ICQ!

Being one who does not get sidetracked by technology... I MSN too! But people always ask me why I am always 'Away'? Why I don't MSN as much as people my age should be doing?

Because I have only like (counts fingers) ... five* INTERESTING people to chat with. That figure includes a certain blogger who I have just started conversing with. [And you too, you BabaYetu-listening botak, I know you're reading this] Hence, I don't find it crucial to sit by the computer and wait for them to come online to talk to me. Sad case eh?

*[Sieving through the list of ascetics who are NO LONGER online anymore, guys who just want to get frisky with me, the one who can't seem to remember who I am (asking for my ASL 3 times in a week is just plain rude!), and people who are just plain boring hehe.]

Things are going to change I tell you. I am going to make a difference now. I am going to set more time to MSN and chat with more people. It will benefit my sanity. It may even make me stay home more. I think there are lot of people out there I can have engaging discussions about why Taylor Hicks should NOT be the next American Idol, the weather, the best type of wood for furniture and sweaty orgies of course, among other things

If anyone reading this notes my desperation gumption in being more amiable, please mail me your MSN id. (points to the right bar on the side) If you want to, that is.

Be rest assured that this charitable deed you are committing to will bring good to the universe at large.

I will be nice, I promise. =)

Good gosh, I am getting acutely audacious tonight.

Okbyez. I'm out.

5 comments:

Shake Trees said...

uhmmm when u set to away, means ur away. so how to initiate msn leh. I owus set to online when at pc. still no1 msn me kakaka. aperla macam?

so, i was so desparado n so sad, i go off9 for few weeks till date. even if i do, its just a while. d rest is history. c my blog.

i had tried doing msn but its as bad. Mayb i too longed for some1 who can talk 2. i rather spent quality time now. i just gave up.

But i do hope u got better responses bcus it takes a lot of effort on msn. Some ppl dun do tracking of frens n ask u who u r again. kakaka. funny ppl.

Ganymede said...

Hmmm. You never come online in GTalk also...

savante said...

Mah, chat with me loh. Although I am sometimes away too since I usually check up on other stuff online.

Paul

joshua said...

Cibet, aiya ADD ME la doink!

Def, I just installed G! Talk OKAY? I AM DESPERATE ay?

Paul, I added you in MSN assuming the email you posted in your blogger profile is your MSN id.

Harvey, love chatting with yoU!

Anonymous said...

Haha, added you to g-talk. Chat sometime then...