Friday, May 12, 2006

Wheee... Presents!

Whoa, I haven't posted a thing for almost 5 days. Boo, but it's not like I have got people stalking this blog also. Anyways, this is a conceited contemplative entry! About what else, birthday presents I got this year! Yay...


This is like the first gift I got this year. 'Imported' all the way from Cambodia (on AirAsia) by Zemien, exclusively for me. I wish. It is a cheap but not cheap-looking oversized T-Shirt. It's not even worth so much to post such a huge picture. But then Zemien is a big guy, and he might wallop me. So there!


Yes, this wristband is from Billy, my neighbour for 18 years. We have been staying on the same street until I moved to somewhere more civilised. Being the cheapskate that he is, he got me a really localised Body Glove product. (Can't even remember when I stopped using BG stuffs!) He says its for BodyPump. On realising everybody else's presents cost a bomb compared to his, he inserted a RM10 note. So original.

I have always been a rebel. Especially in the unwritten rule that 'GX instructors must be garbed in Nike products'. I am an adidas loyalist. And there's the never-ending questioning, "Ah, you use adidas one ah? Why not Nike?" Figure my friends think its time I conform. So I got a set of Nike Dri-Fit apparel. A Viz Air sleeveless top, a pair of really light, woven shorts and 3 Jordan ID bands. White is so my colour, I am so guileless what.

Mucho thanks to Kelvin, Amanda, Sway, Mephisto, Daphne and Beatrice (What an auntie name!)

I so love this parfum. Its in a snazzy, black (ooo, sexy no?) vaporisateur natural spray (???) The botol glamour sungguh. Courtesy of my high school bros, City Glam exudes so much virility to excite the olfactory senses. Totally a man's man fragrance. Love it. Love it. Love it. Perhaps it's the explanation as to why more and more hot guys are sexing talking to me lately?

I have been using the same sports plasticky wallet since like 4 years ago. Its shrunken and smells funny. So The Godsister got me a brand new leather trifold wallet from Tommy Hilfiger. She bought it in the States before coming back for summer break from college. It's about 1/3 of the price here. Capitalism. And she got another one for Sean for a mere USD6.00! 80% off!

Yup, I love the presents I got this year. Good way to start my 20s!

Oops, I forgot. Tonnes of appreciation also go out to e-cards sent by Colin, Tim and Philip. Hallmark loh!

La la la la la... I am a Material Boy, living in a Material World.

Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhist friends and everybody else, happy long weekend! Too bad lah if you are not in Malaysia. =]

6 comments:

Zemien said...

"but it's not like I have got people stalking this blog also."
It's a Catch-22 situation. If you dun blog, then no one is gonna stalk, right?

And I gave you a bright orange t-shirt. Why is the pic the colour of puke containing traces of carrot juice?

I may be a "slightly larger" guy than you, but I believe your BodyPump classes have given you way more muscle mass than me? So it's you who's walloping me, dear.

(And I think I *did* give the cheapest present here! Bah! It's the thought that counts)

joshua said...

If that is the case, I bet a lot of people are staring into their monitor screens 'thinking' they gave me presents.

Man, I'd be a millionaire.

Or I can just sit here and 'think' I had a marathon of mind-blowing sex with multiple O's with Chad.

I took the pic with my phonecam under Night setting. My mistake.

hcpen said...

nice presents u received:)

executorlouis said...

Ooh. Don't we all just love presents? ;)

*sings along to Material Boy*

Xavier said...

ahh.... the heart warming sensation of presents...

good for u, and happy belated birthday!

Buaya said...

Happy belated birthday... And it was a holiday in the Sunny Island down south too... :p