Thursday, May 04, 2006

This Is An Advertorial

Unpaid for, so I am just being kaypo.

Go on, join the hype! Do your part for charity... and this counts as a justifiable excuse for pushing yourself to work out harder. Be the SURVIVOR!

Can get to see more eye-candy also! Especially that hottie you have been ogling at all week! (Insert personal relevant reason to participate.)

I think it should be fun! More so during the actual Grand Finals 'Miracle 2006' at the Curve! I think it will be a true miracle if ANYONE can finish the marathon and remain standing, breathing, alive and didn't break any part of his/her body.

16 HOURS OF GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES! 8am until 12am... 960 minutes!

Are you up for it?

P.S. That 'Bad Boy' post erm... just a song that's been running around in my head these few days. No thanks to some trance-addicted faghag. Sung by Cascada, it is found in her album 'Everytime We Touch'. So NO, I have yet to morph into complete slutty-mode.

5 comments:

executorlouis said...

gah, if it involves heights, you will never catch me anywhere near it, hotties or not. :P

joshua said...

lolx i am not a big fan of heights either. the picture is misleading i guess. no gravity-defying acts involved. some jumping, lunging and skipping maybe. mostly grounded haha

but man, 16 hours!

hcpen said...

wah...u seem to be a very fit and healthy guy...about hotties, i don't think all that work is worth it really...but then i can be so lazy sometimes. hahaha:)

Will said...

OOh I can barely survive one whole class of BodyStep...I can't even do half of Attack.

But I know a few guys and GIRLS who'd easily ace this. I guess that's why they came up with the team concept. Are instructors allowed to join?

joshua said...

HC, I guess i am healthy but fit? barely there. hotties are distraction to me woh. i opened the wrong locker while staring at some guy yesterday. malu

Will, if i recall correctly,(contracted) instructors are not allowed. you join la, in the name of charity!

ACE THIS? 16 hours? die... and last i heard, there is only ONE team for the penang branch thus far. *disappointment*

i am sure you can fare better in the classes if you put in more vigour like erm in copulation. sure can one.